Last Updated: April 1, 2021
1. INFORMATION ALIBI COLLECTS
Alibi may collect information from you in connection with your use of the Site and/or your use, in any manner, of the production music and/or other content on the Site (“Content”), including, without limitation, the following information:
Profile Information. If you elect to become a registered user of Site and establish an account with Alibi, you will be required to create a username and password (together, the “User ID”) and provide the following personal information, including, but not limited to: your name, your company’s name, your email address, mailing address, country and phone number. If you enter into a license agreement with Alibi, you may also provide additional information at your election, which may include, by way of example, your specific location, contacts, your project titles, invoices and billing information.
Activity Information. When you access or use the Site on one or more devices, request information from Alibi, sign-up for the Alibi email list, access an offer that Alibi may provide, fill out a survey, request customer support or otherwise contact Alibi in any way, Alibi may collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the email address, postal address, and telephone or mobile number you may provide in connection with such activity.
Social Media or Other Third-Party Service Account Information. When you login, access, or otherwise connect the Site to or through a social media or other third-party service (e.g., YouTube, Facebook, Word Press, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), Alibi may collect certain information about you from that service, including your email address, telephone number, birthdate, user ID or username, and password associated with that service. Subject to choices you have made in your registration with, and privacy settings on, such social media or other third-party services, Alibi may also receive information about you, such as your public profile information, photos, pages you have "liked", and other account and profile data.
Public Information. When you publicly post or share comments, content or other information in connection with Alibi, the Site, and/or the Content on a social media platform and/or other third-party service, Alibi may collect information about you that accompanies such posts, including your user ID, or username, email address, and avatar.
Information Automatically Collected. Alibi may use a variety of technologies such as web beacons, pixel tags, log files, local shared objects, application program interfaces, software development kits, or other technologies to automatically collect certain non-identifiable, anonymized, and/or aggregated information that cannot be used on its own to identify you personally. For example, the information Alibi may automatically collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Technical and device information, including your browser or device type, unique identifier of any of your computer(s), mobile device(s), or other device(s) used to access or use the Site, IP address, MAC address, mobile device model, mobile device operating system and streaming URL.
- Usage information, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Sites that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other Site or app usage data (such as when you link to a third-party service), and emails or other communications that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and your interaction with songs, playlists and/or other and related audiovisual content, including, without limitation, the Content you stream and/or download, any Content you add to a project, any Content you request a license and any and all information provided on any such license. If you access your Alibi account on multiple devices or browsers, Alibi may associate your usage information across one or more devices with your account.
- Location information, when you access or use the Site, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with the Site (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where Alibi is permitted by applicable law.
Alibi may also use third-party service providers to support the Site, better understand how you are using the Site, deliver and improve the Site and related content, personalize your experience, communicate with you and respond to and process your requests and orders, and help Alibi serve more personalized advertising to you on the Site and third-party sites and apps. Some of these third parties may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, application program interfaces, or software development kits to receive, collect, and store information about you.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Alibi may use the information we collect for various reasons, including, but not limited to:
- To enhance your experience and provide you with customized content and messaging on the Site, including providing you with personalized content, recommendations about what you might enjoy, and to identify and link to your account across devices that you may use to access the Site;
- To provide you with personalized offers and advertising on and off the Site, including via email, push notifications, or across other websites, mobile applications, devices, social media or third-party services that you use;
- To provide, optimize, measure, or improve the Site, Content, videos, operations and/or technologies used in connection therewith;
- To use your data in an aggregated or de-identified format for analytical, demographic, marketing, or other similar purposes;
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may in our sole discretion violate our policies or be illegal;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Alibi; and,
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
Alibi may also use your personal information, in good faith, in the event Alibi deems it necessary to protect and/or defend the legal rights and property of Alibi, Alibi’s agents, licensees, distributors and/or contractors, to protect the security and safety of the Site and other users, either individually or as a whole, and in order to confirm with the requirements of all applicable laws, without limitation.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information may be disclosed, sold, and/or transferred as part of a merger, acquisition sale of Alibi and/or its assets, or other change in control in our business. Such information may also be disclosed in the event of a bankruptcy, insolvency and/or receivership in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Alibi may also disclose aggregate, anonymous or de-identified information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction, including to third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
Alibi also may share your information as disclosed to you at the time of collection with your consent.
You acknowledge that Alibi is located in the United States of America ("U.S.") and will process and store your information in the U.S., and that as a result, U.S. governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws of the U.S. If you reside outside the United States your information will be transferred, processed and stored in the U.S. under U.S. privacy standards to the extent applicable.
Alibi will use security procedures and practices to safeguard your personal information consistent with current industry standards. You acknowledge and agree that there is no degree of security measures that can be taken which can guarantee that any information is completely secure and, as such, Alibi does not guarantee the security of your information. You further acknowledge that you are transmitting your personal information to Alibi and do so at your own risk. You agree that Alibi is not responsible for any circumvention of the privacy settings or security measures that are contained on the Site or implemented in conjunction with the Content. Your User ID protects your user account and you agree to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and/or browser, keep your User ID strictly confidential, change your password periodically, and log out of your account after each use.
You shall be solely responsible for any and all access to the Site and/or use of the content therewith which was done with your User ID, whether or not you are responsible for such access, authorized such access and/or such access was authorized on your behalf. You agree to promptly notify Alibi in writing of any and all known or suspected unauthorized uses of your User ID and to immediately change your password for your User ID.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT AND PROFILES
Alibi may use technology that allows it to recognize you so that you do not need to log-in to your account each time you use the Site. If you no longer want Alibi to identify you in this manner, you can log-out of your account on the applicable device. You understand that if you allow others to access your Alibi account, they will be able to view and modify any profiles, projects, and any other setting associated with your account. As the account holder, you are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account, as well as the usage by those with whom you allow shared access.
6. YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
Alibi provides you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding its collection, use and sharing of your information in connection with the Site. In accordance with applicable law, such controls and choices may include:
When you register for the Site, you may choose to receive emails from Alibi with updates, offers, and other information related to your account with Alibi. If you do not want to receive such emails, please ensure that the box allowing for the delivery of such notification is unchecked or click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email. Even if you unsubscribe from receiving such marketing emails, Alibi may still send you transactional emails or other communications relating to your account, orders, or inquiries.
Online Tracking and Advertising
- Alibi adheres to the DAA's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may choose not to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers, by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's (DAA) opt-out page at
On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Changing your online tracking or advertising preferences will not impact collection, use, or sharing of information by Alibi for other purposes, such as those relating to the access, processing, fulfillment or delivery of the Content.
7. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights regarding your information. For privacy information applicable to California residents, please refer to our Privacy Notice for California Residents located at
8. YOUR RIGHTS AS A RESIDENT OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
If you are a EEA resident, you may have certain additional rights regarding your information. For privacy information applicable to EEA residents, please refer to our Privacy Notice for EEA Residents located at
9. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS AND PLUG-INS
The Site may contain links to other sites and applications not owned or controlled by Alibi and as such, Alibi is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites and applications. Alibi encourages you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy policies of other sites and applications that may collect your personal information.
The Site is only intended for an adult audience. We will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from any child under the age of 13. By using the Site, you certify that you are over the age of 13. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
You may access and/or correct your personal information by accessing your Alibi account or by contacting us at
Alibi Music, LP
1874 Catasauqua Rd. #215, Allentown, PA 18109
Phone Number: 1-855-692-5424 ext 104